A FEW WORDS ABOUT US
How may we help you?
CCM Construction & Claims Management
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of advisory services for all construction process participants at every stage of project implementation. Due to the rich experience and broad engineering knowledge of its Experts who are Consulting Engineers, the CCM provides its expert services at the highest level of expertise.
The area of services provided by CCM to construction process participants includes in particular
- Contract Management Consultancy,
- Project Management,
- Contract Administration,
- Claim Management,
- Dispute Management, including:
- Dispute avoidance and resolution (mediation and conciliation);
- Acting as an Expert/Expert Witness of the party (delay and quantum analyses, analyses of work quality and of technical aspects related to work execution);
- The CCM Dispute Resolution Institute (supporting Common Courts and Arbitration Courts in performing detailed delay and quantum analyses in complicated actual state of affairs circumstances).
Our Clients, among them Law Firms acting on behalf of construction process participants, receive our support in avoiding and resolving disputes arising from contracts. We participate in negotiations and mediation between construction process participants in order to work out compromise solutions that are satisfactory to both parties (WIN-WIN negotiations). In proceedings before common and arbitration courts, we act as an Expert/Expert Witness in construction, technology, and construction process organization areas. The CCM Experts have authored a number of Opinions commissioned by the Courts or the Parties to the proceedings, which required that specific delay analyses and quantum analyses be prepared in complicated actual state of affairs circumstances.
The CCM’s core business is, first and foremost, infrastructure engineering, notably road and railway engineering. The diversified profile of our Experts – Civil Engineers, who specialize in a number of fields, as well as the nature of the projects we have completed, allow us to carry on the tasks assigned to us in other construction sectors, such as RIC engineering, power engineering, industrial engineering, and water engineering.