Managing Partner, Contract Advisory, Delay and Quantum Expert
- MSc., Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geodesy, Military University of Technology in Warsaw, Poland
- Postgraduate Studies, Faculty of Civil Engineering, major: Management in Construction, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland
Areas of expertise
- Highways and expressways
- Railway stations
- Power lines
- Sports facilities
- Public utility facilities
- Production and industry
- Member of the Polish and Mazovian Regional Chamber of Civil Engineers; professional license to manage and supervise road, bridge and railway construction works
- Member of the Polish Consulting Engineers and Experts Association – SIDiR (FIDIC)
- SIDiR Conciliator (FIDIC)
- Warsaw District Court Expert Witness in construction: railway engineering, bridge and road areas of expertise; delay and quantum analyses
- Gdansk District Court Expert Witness in construction: Delay and Quantum Analyses; construction process technology and organization
- Member of the Association of Building Valuers (SKB)
Professional background – summary
Michał is the founder and Managing Partner of the CCM. He is highly experienced in managing large infrastructure contracts based on the international FIDIC suite of contracts and has a thorough insight into road, engineering and iron road construction technologies.
Michał is a specialist in delivering services in correct construction works contract party claims management, identification of contract risks and mitigation of possible risk materialization effects, costs, scheduling, and opinion drafting, and making attempts to amicably resolve contract parties’ disputes on behalf and for the benefit of business entities.
He co-authored and authored a number of private opinions, for employers and contractors, as well as expert opinions by a decision of common courts. For many years, he has been advising both Contractors and Employers on issues related to adequate protection of economic interests in construction contracts, project preparation and execution, and dispute resolution.
Together with the CCM Team, Michał renders expert support services to construction process participants in the areas of contract consultancy, claims management, contract management, and independent expert opinion preparation.