Expert in construction analyzes and expertise
- PhD Eng. Faculty of Architecture, Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland
- Eng., Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geodesy, Military University of Technology in Warsaw, Poland
- Postgraduate Studies, Faculty of Construction, major: Energy-saving and passive construction, Poznan University of Technology, Poland
Areas of expertise
- Residential buildings
- Public utility buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial structures
- Overhead electricity power lines
- Road engineering
- Sports & recreation buildings
- Member of the Polish Chamber of Civil Engineers
- Member of the Mazovian Regional Chamber of Civil Engineers; professional license to manage and supervise construction works in the construction specialty
- Judge of the District Disciplinary Court at the Masovian District Chamber of Construction Engineers in 2018-2022
Professional background – summary
Michał is a graduate of doctoral studies at the Faculty of Architecture of the Warsaw University of Technology and an Expert of NOT (Supreme Technical Organization).
Co-author of a number of opinions in the field of construction technology, organization and the construction process.
Currently, Michał cooperates with CCM as an Expert in construction analyzes and expertise.